Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Summer Vacation

I keep talking to my students about this awesome video that I shot on my vacation to Disney World this summer. Laura and I went to this "escape from reality" for seven days in August. We visited every park that Disney has to offer (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and both water parks, Blizzard Beach, and Typhoon Lagoon). It was a busy and exciting trip. Here is one of the best rides that we went on. It is called Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. After riding it the first time I wanted badly to go on again and tape the experience. Here it is:



Yes, that was me screaming...

8 comments:

arin abramovich sarkissian said...

Youre so funny Mr.Laing. I cant believe you were screaming at the ride! I don't blame you, that ride sorta looked a little scary.Anyway thanks for the information about the student council.Bye!

Allyson Kim said...

Mr. Laing that look so FUN!After watching that, now I want to ride it too!It looked scary when it went backwards.But anyways...that was a great experience!

cloyie said...

hi Mr.Laing, this is cloyie yoon that was in your class last year. i moved to orange county.how are you? i missed all of Valley View and our class.Esther kim is a wonderful student in you class.She should be good in your class.Scince i sent you a message shouldnt i get table points for my table?If you want to give points for me please give it to table 6 or 4 .Have a wonderful year with your new class.

Unknown said...

Screaming Mr.laing? not a surprise...

Unknown said...

im turning into arin going to bed late i cant sleep without my cat in this rainy weather + there MIGHT be a mudslide and we will all die *sniffs*

Anonymous said...

hey katie!!! :-1

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OKOKOKI thats Esther right?